RuleByArt Corporation (“RuleByArt”, “we” or “us”), is committed to ensuring that you are aware of how information about you is collected, used and disclosed. We acknowledge your trust in RuleByArt and we will be sensible about how we use or disclose the information that we may collect.
Collection of Personal Information
To use some of the functions on our Webpage, you will be asked to provide us with Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Webpage, but may include your name, address, email address, credit card information, credit information, and telephone number.The purposes for the collection of Personal Information are the following:
- To process, deliver, bill for, and collect payment for purchased products;
- To facilitate your purchase with our affiliated service providers;
- To anticipate and resolve problems with your service; and
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions, product offerings and services.
Use of Personal Information
RuleByArt will only use your Personal Information in connection with the purposes described herein. RuleByArt will obtain your consent prior to using Personal Information for a different purpose.
Sharing of Personal Information
RuleByArt will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any Personal Information collected on this Webpage, except as follows:
- Affiliated Service Providers: RuleByArt may share your Personal Information with our affiliated service providers, with whom we are affiliated so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. When RuleByArt uses affiliated service providers, we require them to maintain the confidentiality and protection of the Personal Information and to use your Personal Information solely for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Where required by law: RuleByArt may share Personal Information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities or a court of competent jurisdiction with authority to compel the production of Personal Information.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share aggregated statistical information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
Access to Personal Information and Withdrawal of Consent
We will not collect any Personal Information from you without your knowledge and consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to info@RuleByArt.ca. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose, and we will send you a confirmation email stating same. You may request disclosure regarding any Personal Information of yours being held by RuleByArt, the purposes for which it is being used and whether or not any Personal Information has been disclosed. RuleByArt will provide you with access to such Personal Information within a reasonable period of time, upon request.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the Personal Information that you are entrusting us with. As such, we limit access and use state of the art technologies to safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized intrusions. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your Personal Information, no security procedure is 100% effective. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
The Personal Information that we collect about you may be stored and processed on a server located outside of the jurisdiction in which you live. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement and authorities of the particular jurisdiction in accordance with the applicable law of the particular jurisdiction.
Children and Minors
Given our concern for the privacy of children, it is our policy not to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of majority in your province of residence, you may only use the Webpage with the involvement or consent of a parent or guardian. If we have inadvertently collected Personal Information of a child or minor, please send a written request to email@example.com and we will stop using such Personal Information and delete it accordingly.